Online ECHO Clinic | June 15, 2020
Presentation Titles: COVID-19 Epi Updates | CDC, FDA Research & Resources | Returning to Work Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
In this series of presentations, Dr. Alexander Wu, an Epidemic Intelligence Officer at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, provides a number of valuable COVID-19 related resources produced by the FDA and CDC. Dr. Wu also provides an overview of some recent updates in COVID-19 research. Finally, Holly Thompson Duffy, Public Health Consultant for the Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board, shares recommendations on how to safely return to work amid the pandemic.
Alexander Wu, ScD, MPH, is an Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Holly Thompson Duffy, MPH, joined the Northwest Tribal EpiCenter as an Environmental Health Consultant and is currently working on COVID-19 response issues. She has worked in environmental health for many years, most recently as an Environmental Protection Specialist with the Portland Area IHS where she managed two interagency agreement projects funded by the EPA. She is working with the Environmental Public Health Team as a Public Health Consultant for the Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board.
- A cluster of COVID-19 in Beijing, People’s Republic of China
- Advice on the use of masks in the context of COVID-19
- Use of chest imaging in COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup June 11, 2020
- Guidance on HIPAA and Contacting Former COVID-19 Patients about Blood and Plasma Donation
- Overview of Testing for SARS-CoV-2
- Using Personal Protective Equipment
- Agriculture Workers and Employers
- Deciding to Go Out
- Recommendation Regarding the Use of Cloth Face Coverings, Especially in Areas of Significant Community-Based Transmission
- About Cloth Face Coverings
- Daily Number of COVID-19 Cases and COVID-19-associated Deaths