Online ECHO Clinic | June 22, 2020
Presentation Titles: CDC, FDA Research & Resources
In this presentation, Dr. Alexander Wu, an Epidemic Intelligence Officer at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, provides a number of valuable COVID-19 related resources produced by the FDA and CDC. Dr. Wu also provides an overview of some recent updates in COVID-19 research.
Alexander Wu, ScD, MPH, is an Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Collection and Submission of Postmortem Specimens from Deceased Persons with Known or Suspected COVID-19
- Daily Number of COVID-19 Cases and COVID-19 Associated Deaths
- Guidance on Reopening Tribal Communities and Economies
- Guide to COVID-19 Information and Guidelines
- Resources for Community Messaging
- Household secondary attack rate of COVID-19 and associated determinants in Guangzhou, China: a retrospective cohort study (The Lancet)
- Genomewide Association Study of Severe Covid-19 with Respiratory Failure (NEJM)
- European study links genes, blood type with risk of severe coronavirus infection (CNN)
- Association between high serum total cortisol concentrations and mortality from COVID-19 (The Lancet)
- Genomewide Association Study of Severe Covid-19 with Respiratory Failure (The Lancet)
- Higher serum total cortisol levels are associated with increased mortality from COVID-19 (The Lancet)