- This event has passed.
Peer Recovery – 2nd Wednesday
July 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PDT
Each month, ECHO offers an CHO session with an interprofessional team of behavioral health and peer recovery specialists focusing on the support for patients with Substance Use Disorders. The 1.5 hour long clinics include an opportunity to present cases, receive recommendations from specialists, engage in a didactic session and become part of a learning community. Together, we will manage patient cases so that every patient gets the care they need.
- Peer Support for Peers Waiting for Treatment (April 14)
- History of Modern Peer Support (May 12)
- Motivational Interviewing (June 9)
- Peer Ethics (July 14)
- Open Discussion on Progress Notes/Documentation (August 11)
- Working on Multidisciplinary Teams (September 8)
- Open Discussion 0n Peer Support for Families (October 13)
- Incarceration/Re-entering Communities Considerations (November 10)