Virtual Care Implementation
July 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
The Virtual Care Implementation ECHO is designed to support I/T/U clinicians and administrators in implementing and overcoming common challenges associated with virtual care programs, such as apps that support healthy behaviors, telemedicine, and remote patient monitoring. Sessions are open to all.
The Virtual Care Implementation ECHO will cover the following topics in 2021:
- Starting a Telemedicine Program at a Tribal Health Clinic: A Case Example (June 22)
- Tele-Behavioral Health Implementation Steps & Considerations (July 20)
- Telemedicine Implementation Checklist (August 17)
- Monitoring Digital App-Based Behavioral Health Therapies (September 21)
- Implementing Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) Program via Telemedicine in Rural Practice (October 19)
- Virtual Care Medical Home: Best Practices for Remote Clinical Teams (November 16)
- Starting a Telemedicine Program at a Tribal Health Clinic: A Case Example (December 21)
If you have a question, concern or your program is facing an issue that you would like to bring to the meeting, we invite you to submit your question to be considered by our experts.