Staff serving American Indians & Alaska Native people are invited to participate in the Substance Use Disorders (SUD) & Hepatitis C (HCV) ECHO programs. The program provides comprehensive information to effectively address the evolving opioid & HCV epidemics. The program will offer a free 2-day in person training with MAT waiver & subsequent telehealth clinics.
Where: The Billings Depot, Pasenger Station Room, 2310 Montana Ave, Billings, MT 59101.
Lodging: A room block at the Northern Hotel is available at federal rates. To make a reservation, simply click here
or call 406.867.6767 Group Name: “Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board”
Dates: Due to COVID-19 the training on April 29th and 30th has been canceled and will be rescheduled. Currently, we are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
To register, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HCVSUDclinicaltrainingBillings
- Download the training agenda
- Download the Following Presentations
- The Epidemiology of Hepatitis C and Substance Use Disorders in American Indians/Alaska Natives in the Billings Area
- HCV Screening, Management, & Treatment Guidelines
- Starting a Hepatitis C Program at Crow/Northern Cheyenne
- HCV Micro-elimination Program at your tribe or facility
- Integrating Harm Reduction Programs
- Trauma and Addiction
- Trauma Informed Care
- MAT Waiver Training
- Peer Recovery Specialists
- Starting a MAT Program at Fort Peck
- Hepatitis C
- Substance Use and Opioid Use Disorder/MAT