HIV TeleECHO Program
Project ECHO®, New Mexico HIV Education and Training Center (AETC), and the Indian Health Service (IHS) welcome you to participate in our monthly Indian Country HIV TeleECHO clinic. The curriculum is designed to help providers not familiar with HIV to become familiar and then proficient in the treatment and prevention of HIV in a primary care setting. We encourage members of the healthcare team to present cases for group discussion.
Indian Country HIV TeleECHO Clinic will:
- Increase provider knowledge and skills to provide up-to-date, evidence-based HIV prevention & treatment in your healthcare setting
- Create an HIV community of practice to share best practices relevant to our region
How to Participate:
- Email IHSecho@salud.unm.edu to join our email list.
- Join us on video via Zoom the 2nd Wednesday each month from 12-1pm MT
- Participate in brief didactic presentations and inter-professional case discussions
- Complete brief online registration and evaluation forms to receive CME/CPE credits