ANTHC Palliative Care TeleECHO
Many communities in Alaska do not have access to Palliative Care specialty services that could benefit them. Access to Palliative care improves the quality of life for patients, their families and improves access to care for many Alaska Native people.
Learn about best practices and evidence-based care for patients with serious and life threatening illness through didactic and case presentations:
- Managing symptoms and side effects cause by sickness or disease progression
- Enhance your ability to extend palliative care for your patients with advanced serious illness
- Acquire new skills, competencies and best practices in palliative care
- Present your de-identified cases for collaborative discussion and guidance
- Prevent provider burnout through self-care strategies
The first Wednesday of each month starting October 2nd, 2019 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m AKST.
Join our mailing list for ECHO updates at anthc.org/palliative-care-echo.
To participate in the ECHO and receive the weekly announcement with Vidyo connection information, please register through the link below. CME/CEU is available for participants who are registered.
Contact us at (907) 729-1122 or PallCareECHO@anthc.org.