- This event has passed.
Virtual Care Implementation
July 20, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
The Virtual Care Implementation ECHO is designed to support I/T/U clinicians and administrators in implementing and overcoming common challenges associated with virtual care programs, such as apps that support healthy behaviors, telemedicine, and remote patient monitoring. Sessions are open to all.
The Virtual Care Implementation ECHO will cover the following topics in 2022:
- January 18: Virtual Psychological Assessment presented by Dr. Megal Ballew, PHD
- February 15: Tales from the Radio Room: Coordinating Healthcare to Rural Villages in the Alaskan Arctic presented by Wesley Armstrong, ARNP
- March 15: Telehealth Law and Policy presented by Diana Bob
- April 19: TBD presented by Dr. Bud Vana, PHD
- May 17: Virtual Outpatient Management of Alcohol Use Disorder presented by Dr. Paula Cook, MD
- June 21: TBD
- July 19: TBD
- August 16: TBD
- September 20: TBD
- October 18: TBD
- November 15: TBD
- December 20: TBD
If you have a question, concern or your program is facing an issue that you would like to bring to the meeting, we invite you to submit your question to be considered by our experts.