We know it can be challenging to stay up-to-date on new guidelines and best practices across multiple medical conditions. That is why Indian Country ECHO offers technical assistance (TA).
What is Technical Assistance?
TA is a free, confidential advisory service provided by one of Indian Country ECHO’s trained and vetted Clinical Experts. Unlike other services, our TA is designed to optimize your clinical policies and enhance your care delivery based on your community’s unique needs.
How does it work?
Then, you determine the style of TA you want.
Meetings with your Clinical Expert can be either virtual or in-person. Also, TA can be ‘light touch,’ where your Clinical Expert offers you a single service, for example, a tailored in-service for your staff. Alternatively, TA can be more intensive, where your Clinical Expert works with you for several sessions to, for example, draft new clinic policy.
What kind of TA does Indian Country ECHO offer?
Our Clinical Experts are trained to:
- Review your current policies and practices
- Update any outdated policies and practices
- Draft new policies and practices
- Brainstorm strategies for overcoming clinical challenges
- Present to staff on the latest clinical guidelines and treatment best practices
- Review existing patient cases and advise on appropriate medical interventions
- Share lessons learned on drug procurement, connection to care strategies, monitoring adherence and outcomes, and getting the most out of your electronic clinical tools
Who are Indian Country ECHO’s Clinical Experts?
Clinical Experts are physicians, advance practice nurses, pharmacists, nurses, or specialists who have extensive training and experience solving clinical challenges commonly faced by facilities and medical teams in Indian Country.
What is the cost?
There is no cost to receiving TA from Indian Country ECHO. Plus, we ensure that all Clinical Experts are not supported by any pharmaceutical industry funding, and that they are trained in implementing evidence-based and best practice solutions.
How can we participate?
Simply send us an email that includes a brief statement of your needs, along with your phone number, or fill out this form. One of our staff will follow-up with you to schedule an introductory visit with one of our Clinical Experts, where you will discuss your specific needs.
Where can I get more information about this service?
Email Indian Country ECHO at email@example.com for additional information.