Harm Reduction TeleECHO Program
We invite you to join the Harm Reduction ECHO program, held the first Tuesday of every month at 12pm PDT. The program provides comprehensive information for those implementing or interested in starting harm reduction programs, to share best practices, troubleshoot complex questions, and continue to ensure that our people are receiving the care they need, when they need it, in their own community.
The Harm Reduction ECHO Clinic will cover topics such as:
- Harm Reduction: It’s Beginnings
- Peers and Amplifying Harm Reduction
- Trauma Stewardship
- Empathy and Trauma Informed Approaches
- Community Support and Engagement
- Harm Reduction Program Planning and Development
- Syringe Service Program Planning and Development
- Syringe Service Implementation
- Absent Legal Framework, what can you do?
Who should participate?
- Individuals who work in or are interested in starting Harm Reduction programs, peer specialists, community-based agencies, public health departments, Indian Health Service/Tribal/Urban healthcare staff, clinicians, mental health providers, SUD providers, Syringe Service Program staff and other oral healthcare professionals interested in learning new skills are invited to attend
When will the sessions take place?
- The first Harm Reduction ECHO session will take place May 5, 2020 meeting the first Tuesday of every month. The sessions meet from 12-1pm Pacific Time.
How do I join?
- To join, simply click here at the time of meeting: https://echo.zoom.us/j/99009428799?pwd=TFVRa1FPSDU5M2IvTTNwbGo3ZjdyZz09 Password: ECHO
Want to receive updates and reminders to join?
- Join our listserv by clicking here
For more information on the Harm Reduction ECHO program, email firstname.lastname@example.org